In advance of Sunday’s game, check out J.D. McKissic’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. The Dallas Cowboys (10-4) will be McKissic and the Washington Football Team’s (6-8) Week 16 opponent in a matchup at AT&T Stadium.
McKissic Rushing Insights
- McKissic’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday is set at 11.5. That is 3.6 fewer yards than his season average (15.1).
- In six of 14 games so far this season (42.9%), McKissic has rushed for more than 11.5 yards.
- McKissic has had an average rushing yards prop set at 14.9 this season, which he’s out-gained on average by 0.2 yards.
- McKissic has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in five games out of 14 opportunities (35.7%).
- McKissic has hit paydirt on the ground in two games this year.
McKissic Receiving Insights
- McKissic’s 28.4 receiving yards average is 12.9 more than his prop total for Sunday’s game.
- In seven out of 14 games this year, McKissic has totaled over 15.5 receiving yards.
- McKissic’s season average of 28.4 receiving yards is 4.4 more than his average prop total (24.0).
- McKissic has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in six of 14 games.
- McKissic has two touchdown catches this year in 14 games, one apiece on two occasions.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The 111.2 rushing yards the Cowboys yield per outing makes them the 15th-ranked rush defense in the league this year.
- Opponents of the Cowboys have put up 12 touchdowns on the ground (0.9 per game). The Cowboys’ defense is 13th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.