Hunter Renfrow hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop betting options available to place bets on. Renfrow and the Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) have a Week 16 matchup with the Denver Broncos (7-7) at Allegiant Stadium.
Renfrow Receiving Insights
- Renfrow averages 64.9 receiving yards, 2.6 less than the prop total of 67.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Renfrow has recorded more than 67.5 receiving yards in five out of 14 games this season.
- Renfrow’s 64.9 receiving yards per game are 7.8 more than his average over/under (57.1).
- Renfrow has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his games (seven of 14).
- Renfrow has had a touchdown catch in five of 14 games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The Broncos give up 228.1 passing yards per game, the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Broncos have the No. 4 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, giving up 17 this season (1.2 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/5/2021||9||102||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.