The South Florida Bulls (4-5) visit the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (4-3) after losing three road games in a row. The Rainbow Warriors are favored by 4 points in the matchup, which starts at 12:30 AM ET on Friday, December 24, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 118.
Hawaii vs. South Florida Predictions
Hawaii vs. South Florida Betting Odds
Hawaii vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- Hawaii has compiled a 7-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point favorites or more, the Rainbow Warriors have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Hawaii’s games have gone over the total five times out of nine chances this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors average 78.7 points per game, 21.3 more points than the 57.4 the Bulls allow.
- When Hawaii scores more than 57.4 points, it is 5-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- South Florida has compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4-point underdogs or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 4-0.
- Games involving South Florida have yet to hit the over once out of 10 chances this year.
- The Bulls average 12.3 fewer points per game (56.7) than the Rainbow Warriors allow (69).
Hawaii vs. South Florida Over/Under Trends
- This season, every Hawaii game has hit the over on this game’s 118-point total.
- This season, three games South Florida played finished with a combined score higher than 118 points.
- The total for the contest of 118 is 17.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rainbow Warriors (78.7 points per game) and the Bulls (56.7 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 126.4 points per game, 8.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Rainbow Warriors games is 136.9 points, 18.9 more than the over/under of 118 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 11.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (129.4 points).
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 11.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 46.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
- Kamaka Hepa: 10.4 PTS, 50 FG%, 47.8 3PT% (11-for-23)
- Mate Colina: 8.9 PTS, 54.3 FG%
- Junior Madut: 12 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (14-for-29)
- Noel Coleman: 14.6 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (12-for-27)
South Florida Team Leaders
- Caleb Murphy: 13 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.4 FG%
- Javon Greene: 9.4 PTS, 2.3 STL, 32.9 FG%, 30 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Jamir Chaplin: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 36.1 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (4-for-24)
- Russel Tchewa: 6.5 PTS, 42.6 FG%
- Jake Boggs: 6 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.