See what sportsbooks have listed as player prop bet markets for Godwin Igwebuike in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Igwebuike and the Detroit Lions (2-11-1) have a Week 16 matchup against the Atlanta Falcons (6-8) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Igwebuike Rushing Insights
- Igwebuike’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 26.5 yards. That is 18.1 more than his season average of 8.4.
- Igwebuike has put up more than 26.5 yards on the ground in one outing so far this season.
- Igwebuike has an average rushing yards over/under of 29.5 so far this season. He’s come up short of that by racking up 8.4 yards per game on the ground.
- Igwebuike has not hit the over on his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his two games this year.
- Igwebuike has rushed for a touchdown one time this season in 14 games.
Igwebuike Receiving Insights
- Igwebuike records 4.3 receiving yards per game, 6.2 less than his prop total in Sunday’s matchup.
- In 21.4% of his games this year (three out of 14), Igwebuike has put up over 10.5 receiving yards.
- Igwebuike has put up 10.2 fewer receiving yards per game (4.3) than his average prop total (14.5).
- Igwebuike has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 50.0% of his games (one of two).
- Igwebuike does not have a touchdown catch this season (in 14 games).
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- The rush defense of the Falcons is giving up 120.3 yards per outing on the ground this season, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- So far this year, the Falcons have allowed 15 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.1 per game. That ranks 21st in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.