In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Gerald Everett’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 4:05 PM ET on FOX. Everett’s Seattle Seahawks (5-9) have a Week 16 matchup at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington against the Chicago Bears (4-10).
Everett Receiving Insights
- Everett’s 25.3 receiving yards average is 7.2 fewer than his prop total on Sunday.
- Everett has collected more than 32.5 receiving yards in 42.9% of his opportunities this season (six out of 14).
- Everett’s average prop total for receiving yards is 28.7. But he is accumulating 3.4 fewer per game than that.
- Everett has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his games (six of 12).
- In three of 14 games this season, Everett has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The Bears allow 226.3 passing yards per game, the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Bears have the No. 29 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, conceding 26 this season (1.9 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.