Take a look at what sportsbooks have listed for Garrett Gilbert’s player props in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC. The Dallas Cowboys (10-4) will be Gilbert and the Washington Football Team’s (6-8) opponent in this Week 16 matchup at AT&T Stadium.
Gilbert Passing Insights
- Compared to his 126.5-yard prop bet total for this matchup, Gilbert is passing for fewer yards per game this season (12.9).
- In 15 matchups this season, Gilbert has passed for over 126.5 yards once.
- Gilbert’s passing yards average of 12.9 this year is less than his average prop bet total (190.5) by 177.6 yards.
- Gilbert has gone over his passing yards prop total in his only opportunity this year.
- In 15 games this year, Gilbert has failed to throw a touchdown pass.
- Gilbert has not thrown an interception this year in 15 games.
Gilbert Rushing Insights
- Gilbert records 0.0 rushing yards per game this season, 5.5 fewer than Sunday’s prop total.
- In 15 games this year, Gilbert has been short of this week’s rushing yard prop bet total (5.5 yards) every time.
- Gilbert’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 5.5 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 5.5 yards.
- Gilbert has not gone over his rushing yards total in his one game played this year.
- Gilbert has not scored a rushing TD through 15 games.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The Cowboys allow 263.1 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Cowboys have the No. 5 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, giving up 18 this season (1.3 per game).
- The Cowboys’ defense is ranked first in interceptions. Opposing quarterbacks have thrown 23 against the Cowboys (1.6 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.