Take a look at Foster Moreau’s player props set by bookmakers for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS. Moreau and his Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) have a Week 16 game against the Denver Broncos (7-7) at Allegiant Stadium.
Moreau Receiving Insights
- Moreau’s 17.6 receiving yards per game are 8.9 less than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- Moreau has gained more than 26.5 receiving yards in four out of 14 games this season.
- Moreau has put up 0.7 less receiving yards per game (17.6) than his average prop total (18.3).
- In three of 10 games this season, Moreau has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- In three of 14 games this season, Moreau has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The 228.1 passing yards per game given up by the Broncos defense makes them the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense.
- The Broncos’ defense ranks fourth in the league by conceding 1.2 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (17 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/5/2021||1||34||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.