Before you wager on Ezekiel Elliott’s player prop betting options in Sunday’s game, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Elliott and his Dallas Cowboys (10-4) have a Week 16 game against the Washington Football Team (6-8) at AT&T Stadium.
Elliott Rushing Insights
- Elliott collects 61.6 rushing yards per game this season, 3.1 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Elliott has totaled over 58.5 yards on the ground in five of 14 games so far this season.
- Elliott’s average rushing yards prop so far this season (78.0) is higher than his rushing yard average (61.6) this year.
- In three of 14 opportunities this season (21.4%), Elliott has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Elliott rushed for a touchdown in seven games this season, with multiple rushing TDs twice.
Elliott Receiving Insights
- Elliott’s 18.9 receiving yards average is 2.4 more than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- In eight out of 14 games this year, Elliott has put up over 16.5 receiving yards.
- Elliott picks up 18.9 receiving yards per game, 1.5 more than his average prop total (17.4).
- Elliott has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in eight of 14 games.
- Elliott has caught a TD pass once this year, in 14 games.
Washington Football Team Rankings
- The Football Team allow 103.9 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s eighth-ranked run defense this season.
- The Football Team have the No. 7 defense in the NFL in rushing TDs allowed, conceding 11 this season (0.8 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|at Football Team||12/12/2021||12||45||0||1||15||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.