Take a look at Evan Engram’s player prop bets set by bookmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Engram’s New York Giants (4-10) have a Week 16 matchup at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania against the Philadelphia Eagles (7-7).
Engram Receiving Insights
- Engram averages 26.8 receiving yards, 6.7 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In five out of 14 games this year, Engram has totaled over 33.5 receiving yards.
- Engram’s average of 26.8 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 34.5.
- Engram has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards in five of 12 games this season.
- Engram has had a touchdown catch in two of 14 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- The 236.1 passing yards per game given up by the Eagles defense makes them the NFL’s 11th-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Eagles have scored 22 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game). The Eagles’ defense is 16th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.