Before you wager on D’Wayne Eskridge’s player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. His Seattle Seahawks (5-9) square off against the Chicago Bears (4-10) in Week 16 at Lumen Field.
Eskridge Receiving Insights
- Eskridge’s 3.4 receiving yards per game are 21.1 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Eskridge has collected more than 24.5 receiving yards in one out of 14 games this year.
- Eskridge’s average of 3.4 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 24.5.
- Eskridge has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this season in one game.
- Eskridge has caught a TD pass once this year, in 14 games.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- Eskridge will face the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense this week. The Bears concede 226.3 passing yards per contest.
- So far this season, the Bears have surrendered 26 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.9 per game. That ranks 29th among NFL teams.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.