Ahead of Diontae Johnson’s game on Sunday, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, check out some insights and stats to help place the best bets. Johnson and the Pittsburgh Steelers (7-6-1) play the Kansas City Chiefs (10-4) at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Week 16.
Johnson Receiving Insights
- Johnson puts up 73.4 receiving yards per game, 5.1 less than his prop total in Sunday’s matchup.
- Johnson has totaled over 78.5 receiving yards in seven out of 14 games this year.
- Johnson has an average receiving yards over/under of 76.0. But he accumulates 2.6 fewer yards per game than that.
- In seven of 13 games, Johnson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Johnson has had a touchdown catch in five of 14 games this year, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The 261.7 passing yards per game conceded by the Chiefs defense makes them the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense.
- The Chiefs have the No. 16 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, giving up 22 this season (1.6 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.