Check out what oddsmakers have installed for DeSean Jackson’s player props in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 4:25 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Jackson and the Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) have a Week 16 matchup with the Denver Broncos (7-7) at Allegiant Stadium.
Jackson Receiving Insights
- Jackson’s 28.9 receiving yards average is 1.4 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Jackson has totaled over 27.5 receiving yards in four out of 14 games this season.
- Jackson’s season average of 28.9 receiving yards is 2.4 more than his average prop total (26.5).
- Jackson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 18.2% of his opportunities (two times in 11 games).
- Jackson has two touchdown catches this season in 14 games, one apiece on two occasions.
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The pass defense of the Broncos is giving up 228.1 yards per contest this year, which ranks sixth in the league.
- The Broncos’ defense is fourth in the league by giving up 1.2 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (17 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/5/2021||1||14||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.