See what oddsmakers have posted as player prop bets for Derek Carr in Sunday’s game at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS. The Denver Broncos (7-7) will be Carr and the Las Vegas Raiders’ (7-7) opponent in this Week 16 matchup at Allegiant Stadium.
Carr Passing Insights
- Carr has passed for 297.3 yards per game, 21.8 above Sunday’s over/under.
- In seven of 14 matchups this year, Carr has passed for over 275.5 yards.
- Carr has passed for more than his season prop average (279.7 yards) by 17.6 yards per game.
- Carr has gone over his passing yards prop total in seven of 14 opportunities this year.
- In 12 of 14 games this season, Carr completed a touchdown pass — including multiple TDs seven times.
- Carr has thrown an interception in 10 of 14 games this season, with multiple picks in one of those games.
Carr Rushing Insights
- Carr averages 7.4 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 1.1 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Carr has totaled more than 8.5 rushing yards in five games this season (35.7% of his total appearances).
- Bookmakers have set Carr’s average rushing yards prop bet at 7.0 yards. He has barely out-gained it by racking up 7.4 rushing yards per game.
- Carr has hit his rushing yards over in four of 13 games (30.8% of his opportunities).
- Carr has not found paydirt on the ground through 14 games.
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The 228.1 passing yards per game conceded by the Broncos defense makes them the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense.
- The Broncos’ defense is ranked fourth in the NFL with 17 passing TDs conceded so far this year.
- The Broncos’ defense is ranked 13th in interceptions. Opposing quarterbacks have thrown 12 against the Broncos (0.9 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/5/2021||28/38||249||0||0||2||24||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.