DeAndre Carter has player prop bet markets available on Sunday when he hits the field at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. The Dallas Cowboys (10-4) will be Carter and the Washington Football Team’s (6-8) Week 16 opponent in a matchup at AT&T Stadium.
Carter Receiving Insights
- Carter’s 20.8 receiving yards average is 2.7 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- In 35.7% of his games this season (five of 14), Carter has collected over 23.5 receiving yards.
- Carter has an average receiving yards prop total of 29.0. But he accumulates 8.2 less yards per game than that.
- In one of six games this season, Carter has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In three of 14 games this season, Carter has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The 263.1 passing yards per game given up by the Cowboys defense makes them the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Cowboys have scored 18 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Cowboys’ defense is fifth in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.