In advance of David Montgomery’s game on Sunday, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to help make the best bets. The Seattle Seahawks (5-9) will be Montgomery and the Chicago Bears’ (4-10) opponent in this Week 16 matchup at Lumen Field.
Montgomery Rushing Insights
- Montgomery averages 47.7 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 15.8 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In three of 14 games so far this season (21.4%), Montgomery has rushed for more than 63.5 yards.
- Montgomery has failed to go over his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (70.1) by 22.4 yards per game.
- Montgomery has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in three games out of 10 opportunities (30.0%).
- Montgomery scored a rushing TD in three games this season, with multiple rushing TDs in one game.
Montgomery Receiving Insights
- Montgomery records 15.4 receiving yards per game, 7.1 less than his over/under set for Sunday’s outing.
- Montgomery has collected more than 22.5 receiving yards in four of 14 games this year.
- Montgomery’s average over/under for receiving yards is 15.6. But he is accumulating 0.2 less per game than that.
- Montgomery has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 70.0% of his games (seven of 10).
- Montgomery has zero touchdown catches in 14 games this year.
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- Montgomery will face the NFL’s 21st-ranked rush defense this week. The Seahawks give up 116.5 yards on the ground per contest.
- Opponents of the Seahawks have put up 11 touchdowns on the ground (0.8 per game). The Seahawks’ defense is seventh in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.