In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Darren Waller’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 4:25 PM ET on CBS. Waller’s Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) face the Denver Broncos (7-7) in Week 16. The matchup will take place at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Waller Receiving Insights
- Waller’s 45.9 receiving yards per game are 2.6 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- In 50.0% of his games this season (seven of 14), Waller has totaled over 48.5 receiving yards.
- Waller has an average receiving yards over/under of 62.3. But he accumulates 16.4 less yards per game than that.
- In four of 13 games this season, Waller has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- In two of 14 games this season, Waller has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The pass defense of the Broncos is giving up 228.1 yards per contest this season, which ranks sixth in the league.
- Opponents of the Broncos have put up 17 touchdowns through the air (1.2 per game). The Broncos’ defense is fourth in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/5/2021||0||0||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.