Player props are available for Darrel Williams in Sunday’s NFL action at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. The Pittsburgh Steelers (7-6-1) will be Williams and the Kansas City Chiefs’ (10-4) opponent in this Week 16 matchup at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Williams Rushing Insights
- Williams averages 28.4 rushing yards per game, 1.9 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 50.0% of his games (seven of 14 matchups) so far, Williams has rushed for more than 26.5 yards.
- Williams gains 10.0 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop bet (38.4 yards).
- In four of 11 opportunities this season (36.4%), Williams has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Williams rushed for a touchdown in three games this season, with multiple rushing touchdowns in one game.
Williams Receiving Insights
- Williams’ 26.6 receiving yards per game are 3.1 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Williams has collected over 23.5 receiving yards in 42.9% of his games this year (six of 14).
- Williams picks up 26.6 receiving yards per game, 9.6 more than his average over/under (17.0).
- In eight of 11 games, Williams has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Williams has two touchdown catches this season in 14 games, one apiece on two occasions.
Pittsburgh Steelers Rankings
- The 143.9 rushing yards the Steelers yield per outing makes them the 31st-ranked rush defense in the league this year.
- Opponents of the Steelers have scored 15 touchdowns on the ground (1.1 per game). The Steelers’ defense is 21st in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.