Take a look at Darnell Mooney’s player props set by sportsbooks for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET airing on FOX. Mooney and the Chicago Bears (4-10) take the field against the Seattle Seahawks (5-9) at Lumen Field in Week 16.
Mooney Receiving Insights
- Mooney’s 57.4 receiving yards average is 2.9 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Mooney has recorded more than 54.5 receiving yards in 42.9% of his opportunities this year (six out of 14).
- Mooney’s average prop total for receiving yards is 58.9. But he accumulates 1.5 fewer per game than that.
- In five of 14 games, Mooney has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Mooney has three games with a touchdown catch this season, out of 14 played, but only a single TD each time.
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- The Seahawks surrender 286.7 passing yards per game, the NFL’s worst pass defense this season.
- The Seahawks have the No. 9 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 20 this season (1.4 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.