In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Damiere Byrd’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 4:05 PM ET on FOX. The Week 16 contest sees Byrd’s Chicago Bears (4-10) hit the field at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington against the Seattle Seahawks (5-9).
Byrd Receiving Insights
- Byrd averages 17.7 receiving yards, 5.8 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In 28.6% of his games this year (four of 14), Byrd has collected over 23.5 receiving yards.
- Byrd has put up 2.1 more receiving yards per game (17.7) than his average prop total (15.6).
- In four of eight games this season, Byrd has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Byrd has had a touchdown catch in one of 14 games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- Byrd will square off against the NFL’s worst pass defense this week. The Seahawks give up 286.7 passing yards per game.
- Opponents of the Seahawks have put up 20 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game). The Seahawks’ defense is ninth in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.