Check out the player prop betting options available for Dallas Goedert when he suits up in NFL play on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Goedert and the Philadelphia Eagles (7-7) take the field against the New York Giants (4-10) at Lincoln Financial Field in Week 16.
Goedert Receiving Insights
- Goedert’s 52.2 receiving yards average is 2.3 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- In seven of 14 games this season, Goedert has totaled over 54.5 receiving yards.
- Goedert has totaled 8.9 more receiving yards per game (52.2) than his average over/under (43.3).
- Goedert has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 69.2% of his games (nine of 13).
- Goedert has had a touchdown catch in three of 14 games this season, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
New York Giants Rankings
- The pass defense of the Giants is allowing 253.7 yards per outing this year, which ranks 17th in the league.
- The Giants’ defense is ranked 23rd in the NFL with 24 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/21/2021||7||135||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.