Player props are available for Dak Prescott in Sunday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. This matchup in Week 16 sees Prescott’s Dallas Cowboys (10-4) in action at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas against the Washington Football Team (6-8).
Prescott Passing Insights
- Prescott is passing for 257.0 yards per game, lower than his prop bet total for this contest of 277.5.
- In 14 games this year, Prescott has gone over 277.5 passing yards five times.
- Prescott’s passing yards average of 257.0 this year is less than his average prop bet total (277.2) by 20.2 yards.
- Prescott has surpassed his passing yards prop total in four of 14 opportunities this season.
- In 11 of 14 games this year, Prescott completed a touchdown pass — including multiple TDs eight times.
- Prescott has thrown an interception in eight of 14 games this year, with multiple picks in two of those games.
Prescott Rushing Insights
- Prescott averages 7.5 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 6.0 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 21.4% of his games (three of 14 matchups) so far, Prescott has rushed for more than 13.5 yards.
- Prescott’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 15.4 yards, a number he’s come up short of by an average of 7.9 yards.
- Prescott has hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet three times sor far this season (in 14 opportunities).
- Prescott has scored a rushing touchdown once this season in 14 games.
Washington Football Team Rankings
- Prescott will play against the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense this week. The Football Team allow 271.6 passing yards per contest.
- The Football Team’s defense ranks 31st in the league by giving up 2.0 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (28 total passing TDs).
- The Football Team’s defense has collected nine interceptions against opposing QBs (0.6 per game), which ranks 20th in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
|at Football Team||12/12/2021||22/39||211||1||2||7||15||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.