See what sportsbooks have listed as player prop bets for D.J. Moore in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-4) will be Moore and the Carolina Panthers’ (5-9) opponent in this Week 16 matchup at Bank of America Stadium.
Moore Receiving Insights
- Moore’s 70.4 receiving yards per game are 3.9 more than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- Moore has totaled more than 66.5 receiving yards in 57.1% of his opportunities this season (eight out of 14).
- Moore’s average prop total for receiving yards is 75.8. But he accumulates 5.4 fewer per game than that.
- In five of 14 games, Moore has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Moore has had a touchdown catch in three of 14 games this year, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings
- The 260.2 passing yards per game conceded by the Buccaneers defense makes them the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Buccaneers have totaled 23 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game). The Buccaneers’ defense is 20th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.