Check out what sportsbooks have set for Curtis Samuel’s player prop bets in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 8:20 PM ET broadcast on NBC. Samuel and the Washington Football Team (6-8) have a Week 16 matchup against the Dallas Cowboys (10-4) at AT&T Stadium.
Samuel Receiving Insights
- Samuel’s 1.9 receiving yards per game are 19.6 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Samuel has not picked up more than 21.5 receiving yards in a game (in 14 outings).
- Samuel’s season average of 1.9 receiving yards is 21.5 fewer than his average over/under (23.4).
- Samuel hasn’t gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this season.
- Samuel has zero touchdown catches in 14 games this season.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- The pass defense of the Cowboys is conceding 263.1 yards per outing this season, which ranks 25th in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Cowboys have put up 18 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). The Cowboys’ defense is fifth in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.