In advance of Courtland Sutton’s game on Sunday, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some insights and stats to place the best bets. The Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) will be Sutton and the Denver Broncos’ (7-7) Week 16 opponent in a matchup at Allegiant Stadium.
Sutton Receiving Insights
- Sutton’s 47.9 receiving yards average is 6.4 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- In five out of 14 games this year, Sutton has collected over 41.5 receiving yards.
- Sutton has an average receiving yards prop total of 58.8. But he is accumulating 10.9 fewer yards per game than that.
- Sutton has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in three of 14 games.
- In two of 14 games this season, Sutton has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- Sutton will face the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense this week. The Raiders give up 236.6 passing yards per game.
- The Raiders’ defense is ranked 26th in the NFL with 25 passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.