Cordarrelle Patterson hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, with several player prop betting options available to place bets on. Patterson and the Atlanta Falcons (6-8) hit the field against the Detroit Lions (2-11-1) at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Week 16.
Patterson Rushing Insights
- Patterson averages 40.4 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 17.1 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Four times this year (in 14 games – 28.6%), Patterson rushed for more than 57.5 yards.
- Patterson has out-gained his rushing yards prop average on the season (38.0) by 2.4 yards.
- In six of 13 opportunities this season (46.2%), Patterson has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Patterson recorded multiple rushing touchdowns in one game this year, while scoring in four games.
Patterson Receiving Insights
- Patterson averages 37.4 receiving yards, 6.9 more than the over/under of 30.5 set for Sunday.
- In 42.9% of his games this year (six out of 14), Patterson has totaled over 30.5 receiving yards.
- Patterson picks up 37.4 receiving yards per game, 4.2 more than his average over/under (33.2).
- Patterson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in six of 13 games.
- Patterson has caught a touchdown pass in three of 14 games this season, including more than one TD pass on one occasion.
Detroit Lions Rankings
- The 133.0 rushing yards the Lions yield per contest makes them the 28th-ranked rush defense in the NFL this year.
- Opponents of the Lions have totaled 15 touchdowns on the ground (1.1 per game). The Lions’ defense is 21st in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.