Check out the player prop bets available for Cole Kmet when he hits the field in NFL action on Sunday at 4:05 PM ET live on FOX. The Week 16 outing sees Kmet’s Chicago Bears (4-10) take the field at Lumen Field in Seattle, Washington against the Seattle Seahawks (5-9).
Kmet Receiving Insights
- Kmet picks up 35.0 receiving yards per game, 0.5 fewer than his prop total set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Kmet has collected more than 35.5 receiving yards in 50.0% of his opportunities this season (seven of 14).
- Kmet’s season average of 35.0 receiving yards is 6.7 more than his average prop total (28.3).
- Kmet has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his games (seven of 14).
- Kmet does not have a touchdown catch this year (in 14 games).
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- Kmet will play against the NFL’s worst pass defense this week. The Seahawks concede 286.7 passing yards per contest.
- The Seahawks have the No. 9 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, giving up 20 this season (1.4 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.