The Baltimore Ravens (8-6) are an underdog by 3 points as they aim to end a three-game slide in a matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals (8-6) on Sunday, December 26, 2021 at Paul Brown Stadium. The contest has an over/under of 45 points.
Bengals vs. Ravens Predictions
Bengals Vs. Ravens Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bengals and Ravens: Last Three Games
- Cincinnati is 1-2-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall over its past three matchups.
- The final combined score of the last three Bengals games went over the set total once.
- The past three Bengals games averaged 2.7 more points (47.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Baltimore is 2-1-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 0-3 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Ravens and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in those games.
- The past three Ravens games averaged 0.7 fewer points (44.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
Bengals and Ravens: Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has compiled a 7-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Bengals have an ATS record of 2-3.
- Cincinnati games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Bengals have put together a 4-3 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 57.1% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -154 or shorter, Cincinnati has a 3-1 record (winning 75% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Bengals a 60.6% chance to win.
- Baltimore has covered the spread seven times over 14 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this year, the Ravens went 3-0 against the spread.
- Baltimore’s games have gone over the total seven times this year.
- The Ravens have been underdogs in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- Baltimore is 1-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +129 or more on the moneyline.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under (45 points) 11 times this season.
- In Baltimore’s 14 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 45.
- The total for the contest of 45 is 5.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bengals (26.4 points per game) and the Ravens (23.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 0.9 fewer points than the 44.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2021.
- The Bengals have seen a 46.4 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Ravens’ games this season (47.1 points).
Bengals Players to Watch
- Joe Burrow is 11th overall among all players and ninth among all quarterbacks with 241.3 fantasy points (17.2 per game).
- Joe Mixon has put up total 211.8 fantasy points this year (15.1 per game), which make him the 19th-ranked player overall and the third-ranked running back.
- So far this season, Ja’Marr Chase’s 163.9 total fantasy points make him the No. 40 fantasy player and No. 6 receiver. He averages 11.7 fantasy points per game.
- Tee Higgins’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 89th overall and 28th among receivers with 105.5 points (7.5 per game).
Ravens Players to Watch
- So far this season, Lamar Jackson is the No. 12 fantasy player overall and the No. 10 fantasy quarterback. He’s scored 240.0 points and is averaging 17.1 per game.
- Mark Andrews has collected total 154.2 fantasy points this year (11.0 per game), which make him the top-ranked tight end and the 48th-ranked player overall.
- Marquise Brown’s 127.4 total fantasy points make him the No. 67 fantasy player and No. 17 receiver. He averages 9.1 fantasy points per game.
- Devonta Freeman’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 30th among running backs and 101st overall with 94.2 points (6.7 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.