Before you wager on Chris Conley’s player props in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. This matchup in Week 16 sees Conley’s Houston Texans (3-11) in action at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas against the Los Angeles Chargers (8-6).
Conley Receiving Insights
- Conley’s 18.9 receiving yards per game are 5.6 fewer than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- Conley has put up over 24.5 receiving yards in 28.6% of his games this year (four of 14).
- Conley has put up 0.1 less receiving yards per game (18.9) than his average prop total (19.0).
- Conley has gone over on his prop for receiving yards in three of 11 games this season.
- Conley has had a touchdown catch in one of 14 games this year, but had only one TD in that game.
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- The pass defense of the Chargers is conceding 235.9 yards per outing this season, which ranks 10th in the NFL.
- The Chargers’ defense is 16th in the league by conceding 1.6 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (22 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.