Chase Claypool has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he hits the field at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. The Kansas City Chiefs (10-4) will be Claypool and the Pittsburgh Steelers’ (7-6-1) Week 16 opponent in a matchup at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Claypool Receiving Insights
- Claypool averages 54.6 receiving yards, 1.1 more than the over/under of 53.5 set for Sunday.
- Claypool has put up over 53.5 receiving yards in 42.9% of his games this season (six out of 14).
- Claypool’s average prop total for receiving yards is 56.0. But he is accumulating 1.4 less per game than that.
- In six of 12 games this season, Claypool has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- In one of 14 games this season, Claypool has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- The 261.7 passing yards the Chiefs allow per game makes them the 24th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- Opponents of the Chiefs have totaled 22 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game). The Chiefs’ defense is 16th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.