Player prop bets are available for CeeDee Lamb in Sunday’s NFL action at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. Lamb’s Dallas Cowboys (10-4) have a Week 16 matchup at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas against the Washington Football Team (6-8).
Lamb Receiving Insights
- Lamb averages 67.1 receiving yards, 3.4 fewer than the over/under of 70.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- In 50.0% of his games this year (seven of 14), Lamb has put up over 70.5 receiving yards.
- Lamb’s average of 67.1 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 70.1.
- Lamb has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in seven of 14 games.
- Lamb has caught a TD pass in four games this season, out of 14, with more than one score on two of those occasions.
Washington Football Team Rankings
- The Football Team surrender 271.6 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Football Team have put up 28 touchdowns through the air (2.0 per game). The Football Team’s defense is 31st in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|at Football Team||12/12/2021||7||61||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.