Carlos Hyde has player props available on Sunday when he hits the field at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Hyde’s Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12) face the New York Jets (3-11) in Week 16. The matchup will take place at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Hyde Rushing Insights
- Hyde has a 26.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 18.1 yards per game.
- Hyde has totaled over 26.5 yards on the ground in four of 14 games so far this season.
- Hyde has an average rushing yards over/under of 23.4 so far this season. He’s come up short of that by racking up 18.1 yards per game on the ground.
- Hyde hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total in three of his eight opportunities this year (37.5%).
- Hyde has rushed for a touchdown one time this season in 14 games.
Hyde Receiving Insights
- Hyde’s 4.6 receiving yards per game are 1.9 less than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- In two out of 14 games this season, Hyde has recorded over 6.5 receiving yards.
- Hyde’s average of 4.6 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 5.2.
- Hyde has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 16.7% of his games (one of six).
- Hyde has zero touchdown catches in 14 games this season.
New York Jets Rankings
- The 141.9 rushing yards the Jets give up per game makes them the 30th-ranked rush defense in the NFL this year.
- So far this year, the Jets have surrendered 26 passing TDs to opponents, averaging 1.9 per game. That ranks 32nd in the league.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.