Check out the player prop bets available for Cameron Brate when he suits up in NFL play on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Week 16 outing sees Brate’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-4) hit the field at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina against the Carolina Panthers (5-9).
Brate Receiving Insights
- Brate averages 15.5 receiving yards, 4.0 fewer than the prop total of 19.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Brate has gained more than 19.5 receiving yards in 42.9% of his opportunities this year (six out of 14).
- Brate has totaled 5.3 less receiving yards per game (15.5) than his average over/under (20.8).
- In four of 12 games this season, Brate has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Brate has two touchdown catches this season in 14 games, one apiece on two occasions.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- The Panthers surrender 198.5 passing yards per game, the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Panthers’ defense ranks 15th in the league by giving up 1.5 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (21 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.