The BYU Cougars (9-2) hit the court against the Vanderbilt Commodores (6-4) as 4-point favorites on Thursday, December 23, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134 points.
BYU vs. Vanderbilt Predictions
BYU vs. Vanderbilt Betting Odds
BYU vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- BYU has covered the spread six times in 11 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Cougars went 3-4 against the spread.
- Games involving BYU have hit the over five times this season.
- The Cougars put up 77.3 points per game, 16.6 more points than the 60.7 the Commodores give up.
- BYU is 6-4 against the spread and 9-2 overall when scoring more than 60.7 points.
- Vanderbilt has registered an 8-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Commodores are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Vanderbilt’s games have gone over the total four times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Commodores’ 70.2 points per game are only 4.6 more points than the 65.6 the Cougars give up to opponents.
- Vanderbilt has put together a 6-3 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 65.6 points.
BYU vs. Vanderbilt Over/Under Trends
- Seven BYU games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 134 points.
- In Vanderbilt’s 11 games this season, five have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 134.
- The Cougars average 77.3 points per game against the Commodores’ 70.2, amounting to 13.5 points over the matchup’s over/under of 134.
- The 126.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.7 fewer than the 134 total in this contest.
- On average, the Cougars have seen a 139.6 over/under in their games this season, 5.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Commodores’ games have a total points bet of 136.2 points this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
BYU Team Leaders
- Alex Barcello: 19.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.9 FG%, 50 3PT% (29-for-58)
- Te’Jon Lucas: 11 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (11-for-33)
- Caleb Lohner: 7.2 PTS, 39.2 FG%
- Seneca Knight: 6.5 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Fousseyni Traore: 6.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 49 FG%
Vanderbilt Team Leaders
- Scotty Pippen Jr.: 17.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- Jordan Wright: 13.2 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (14-for-39)
- Quentin Millora-Brown: 5.1 PTS, 63.6 FG%
- Jamaine Mann: 6.3 PTS, 59.5 FG%
- Myles Stute: 7.5 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (18-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.