Check out the player prop betting options available for Bryan Edwards when he takes to the field in NFL play on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET live on CBS. The Denver Broncos (7-7) will be Edwards and the Las Vegas Raiders’ (7-7) opponent in this Week 16 matchup at Allegiant Stadium.
Edwards Receiving Insights
- Edwards’ 36.3 receiving yards average is 5.8 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In 42.9% of his games this year (six out of 14), Edwards has totaled over 30.5 receiving yards.
- Edwards’ average of 36.3 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 37.5.
- In six of 14 games this season, Edwards has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Edwards has had a touchdown catch in three of 14 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Denver Broncos Rankings
- The 228.1 passing yards per game given up by the Broncos defense makes them the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense.
- The Broncos’ defense is ranked fourth in the league with 17 passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/5/2021||3||30||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.