See what oddsmakers have installed as player props for Breshad Perriman in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Perriman and his Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-4) have a Week 16 game against the Carolina Panthers (5-9) at Bank of America Stadium.
Perriman Receiving Insights
- Perriman’s 5.9 receiving yards average is 19.6 less than his over/under on Sunday.
- In one of 14 games this year, Perriman has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Perriman’s average of 5.9 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 25.5.
- Perriman has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this season in one game.
- Perriman has caught a TD pass once this year, in 14 games.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- Perriman will square off against the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this week. The Panthers give up 198.5 passing yards per contest.
- The Panthers have the No. 15 defense in the league in passing TDs allowed, conceding 21 this season (1.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.