Braxton Berrios has player prop bet markets available on Sunday when he suits up at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Berrios and the New York Jets (3-11) have a Week 16 matchup with the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12) at MetLife Stadium.
Berrios Receiving Insights
- Berrios’ 23.5 receiving yards average is 1.0 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- Berrios has put up more than 24.5 receiving yards in 42.9% of his opportunities this year (six out of 14).
- Berrios picks up 23.5 receiving yards per game, 0.6 more than his average over/under (22.9).
- Berrios has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in five games this year.
- Berrios has caught a TD pass once this season, in 14 games.
Jacksonville Jaguars Rankings
- The Jaguars give up 252.4 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Jaguars’ defense is seventh in the NFL by conceding 1.4 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (19 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.