Take a look at Brandon Bolden’s player props set by sportsbooks for his next NFL matchup on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Bolden’s New England Patriots (9-5) face the Buffalo Bills (8-6) in Week 16. The matchup will take place at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
Bolden Rushing Insights
- Bolden has a 16.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 12.3 yards per game.
- Bolden has totaled more than 16.5 rushing yards in five games this season (35.7% of his total appearances).
- Bolden has failed to reach his season-long rushing yards prop average (12.4) by 0.1 yards per game.
- Bolden has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in four games out of 10 opportunities (40.0%).
- Bolden has not hit paydirt on the ground through 14 games.
Bolden Receiving Insights
- Bolden averages 24.6 receiving yards, 0.9 less than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Bolden has put up over 25.5 receiving yards in 42.9% of his games this year (six out of 14).
- Bolden’s average over/under for receiving yards is 19.8. He has collected 4.8 more per game than that.
- In six of 10 games this season, Bolden has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- In one of 14 games this season, Bolden has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Buffalo Bills Rankings
- The rush defense of the Bills is allowing 112.4 yards per game on the ground this season, which ranks 16th in the NFL.
- Opponents of the Bills have put up 15 touchdowns on the ground (1.1 per game). The Bills’ defense is 21st in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.