Take a look at Brandin Cooks’ player prop betting options set by oddsmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Cooks and his Houston Texans (3-11) have a Week 16 matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers (8-6) at NRG Stadium.
Cooks Receiving Insights
- Cooks’ 67.6 receiving yards average is 0.1 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In seven of 14 games this season, Cooks has collected over 67.5 receiving yards.
- Cooks’ average over/under for receiving yards is 64.9. He has put up 2.7 more per game than that.
- Cooks has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 57.1% of his games (eight of 14).
- In four of 14 games this year, Cooks has a touchdown catch (including one occasion with more than one TD).
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- The 235.9 passing yards per game yielded by the Chargers defense makes them the NFL’s 10th-ranked pass defense.
- So far this year, the Chargers have allowed 22 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.6 per game. That ranks 16th in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.