Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Boston Scott’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on FOX. Scott and the Philadelphia Eagles (7-7) take on the New York Giants (4-10) at Lincoln Financial Field in Week 16.
Scott Rushing Insights
- Scott averages 20.4 rushing yards per game average in 2021, 2.1 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In five of 14 games so far this season (35.7%), Scott has rushed for more than 22.5 yards.
- Scott’s average rushing yards prop so far this season (30.1) is higher than his rushing yard average (20.4) this year.
- Scott went over on his rushing yards prop bet total in three of his seven opportunities this year (42.9%).
- Scott rushed for a TD in three games this season, with multiple rushing touchdowns in one game.
Scott Receiving Insights
- Scott averages 3.1 receiving yards, 5.4 less than the prop total of 8.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Scott has put up more than 8.5 receiving yards once in 14 games this year.
- Scott’s average of 3.1 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 10.2.
- Scott has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of seven games this season.
- Having played 14 games this season, Scott has not caught a touchdown pass.
New York Giants Rankings
- Scott will play against the NFL’s 26th-ranked rush defense this week. The Giants give up 125.0 yards on the ground per contest.
- So far this season, the Giants have allowed 11 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 0.8 per game. That ranks seventh among NFL defenses.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/21/2021||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.