Oddsmakers give the Atlanta Falcons (6-8) the advantage on Sunday, December 26, 2021 against the Detroit Lions (2-11-1). Atlanta is favored by 5.5 points. The total for this game has been set at 42.5 points.
Falcons vs. Lions Predictions
Falcons Vs. Lions Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Falcons and Lions: Last Three Games
- Atlanta is 1-2-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 1-2 straight-up record in those matchups.
- In one of those three games, the final combined score exceeded the set total.
- The past three Falcons games averaged 4.0 more points (46.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Detroit covered the spread twice in its last three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past three Lions games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The last three Lions games averaged 45.8 total points, 3.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
Falcons and Lions: Betting Trends
- Atlanta has gone 6-8-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Atlanta have hit the over six times this season.
- The Falcons have a 3-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- Atlanta has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of -248 or shorter.
- The Falcons have an implied moneyline win probability of 71.3% in this contest.
- Detroit is 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have an ATS record of 8-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Detroit have hit the over five times this year.
- This season, the Lions have been the underdog 14 times and won two of those games.
- Detroit has a record of 2-7, a 22.2% win rate, when they’re set as an underdog of +202 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- This season, nine of Atlanta’s 14 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 42.5 points.
- This season, seven of Detroit’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 42.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 42.5 is 6.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Falcons (18.4 points per game) and the Lions (17.4 points per game).
- The 53.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 11.0 more than the 42.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Falcons games is 47.5 points, 5.0 more than the over/under of 42.5 points for this contest.
- Lions’ games have a total points bet of 45.9 points this season, 3.4 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Falcons Players to Watch
- Matt Ryan is the 25th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 19th-best fantasy quarterback with 194.4 fantasy points (13.9 per game).
- Cordarrelle Patterson has collected total 168.9 fantasy points this year (12.1 per game), which make him the 38th-ranked player overall and the ninth-ranked running back.
- Kyle Pitts is 106th overall and eighth among tight ends with 90.7 fantasy points (averaging 6.5 per game) so far this season.
- Mike Davis’ fantasy season so far has him ranked 131st overall and 40th among running backs with 80.2 points (5.7 per game).
Lions Players to Watch
- So far this season, D’Andre Swift is the 62nd-best fantasy player overall this season and the 20th-best fantasy running back with 132.4 fantasy points (9.5 per game).
- Amon-Ra St. Brown has recorded total 72.8 fantasy points this year (5.2 per game), which make him the 47th-ranked receiver and the 143rd-ranked player overall.
- Jamaal Williams averages 5.0 fantasy points per game on the way to 70.5 total fantasy points. That makes him the 151st-ranked fantasy player overall and the 48th-ranked running back.
- Kalif Raymond has put together the 162nd-ranked fantasy season (56th among receivers) with 65.3 fantasy points, averaging 4.7 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.