Check out the player prop bets available for Antonio Gibson when he suits up in NFL play on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET live on NBC. Gibson’s Washington Football Team (6-8) have a Week 16 matchup at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas against the Dallas Cowboys (10-4).
Gibson Rushing Insights
- Gibson collects 61.6 rushing yards per game this season, 0.9 less than Sunday’s prop total.
- Seven times this year (in 14 games – 50.0%), Gibson rushed for more than 62.5 yards.
- Gibson’s average rushing yards over/under so far this season (64.1) is just a bit higher than his rushing yard average (61.6) this year.
- Gibson has gone over on his rushing yards prop bet six times sor far this season (in 14 opportunities).
- Gibson rushed for a TD in four games this season, with multiple rushing touchdowns two times.
Gibson Receiving Insights
- Gibson’s 18.6 receiving yards average is 1.9 fewer than his prop total on Sunday.
- Gibson has totaled more than 20.5 receiving yards in four of 14 games this season.
- Gibson picks up 18.6 receiving yards per game, 1.2 more than his average prop total (17.4).
- Gibson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in four of 14 games.
- Gibson has two touchdown catches this year in 14 games, one apiece on two occasions.
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- Gibson will face the NFL’s 15th-ranked run defense this week. The Cowboys allow 111.2 yards on the ground per contest.
- The Cowboys’ defense is ranked 13th in the league with 12 rushing TDs conceded so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.