Ahead of Antonio Brown’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some insights and stats to place the best bets. Brown’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-4) face the Carolina Panthers (5-9) in Week 16. The matchup will take place at Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Brown Receiving Insights
- Brown’s 29.9 receiving yards per game are 40.6 less than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- In three of 14 games this year, Brown has put up over 70.5 receiving yards.
- Brown has put up 28.8 less receiving yards per game (29.9) than his average prop total (58.7).
- Brown has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in four of 11 games.
- Brown has caught a touchdown pass in three of 14 games this year, including more than one TD pass on one occasion.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- The 198.5 passing yards per game yielded by the Panthers defense makes them the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense.
- The Panthers’ defense is 15th in the NFL by conceding 1.5 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (21 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.