In advance of Amon-Ra St. Brown’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some insights and stats to place the best bets. The Atlanta Falcons (6-8) will be St.Brown and the Detroit Lions’ (2-11-1) opponent in this Week 16 matchup at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
St.Brown Receiving Insights
- St.Brown’s 42.9 receiving yards average is 15.6 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- In 42.9% of his games this year (six out of 14), St.Brown has totaled over 58.5 receiving yards.
- St.Brown has an average receiving yards prop total of 43.0. But he accumulates 0.1 fewer yards per game than that.
- St.Brown has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in seven of 14 games.
- In two of 14 games this year, St.Brown has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Atlanta Falcons Rankings
- St.Brown will play against the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense this week. The Falcons concede 257.0 passing yards per game.
- The Falcons’ defense is 30th in the NFL by conceding 1.9 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (27 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.