Take a look at Amari Cooper’s player prop bets set by sportsbooks for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC. Cooper’s Dallas Cowboys (10-4) have a Week 16 matchup at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas against the Washington Football Team (6-8).
Cooper Receiving Insights
- Cooper averages 48.8 receiving yards, 12.7 fewer than the over/under of 61.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- Cooper has collected over 61.5 receiving yards in 21.4% of his games this year (three out of 14).
- Cooper’s season average of 48.8 receiving yards is 18.0 less than his average over/under (66.8).
- Cooper has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in 14 games this year.
- Cooper has caught a touchdown pass in five of 14 games this season, including more than one TD pass on one occasion.
Washington Football Team Rankings
- The 271.6 passing yards the Football Team yield per game makes them the 29th-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- The Football Team’s defense ranks 31st in the NFL with 28 passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|at Football Team||12/12/2021||5||51||1|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.