In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Allen Robinson II’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 4:05 PM ET on FOX. Robinson and the Chicago Bears (4-10) have a Week 16 matchup against the Seattle Seahawks (5-9) at Lumen Field.
Robinson Receiving Insights
- Robinson puts up 25.2 receiving yards per game, 18.3 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s outing.
- Robinson has collected over 43.5 receiving yards in 21.4% of his games this year (three of 14).
- Robinson’s average of 25.2 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 49.4.
- Robinson has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 7.1% of his games (one of 14).
- Robinson has caught a TD pass once this year, in 14 games.
Seattle Seahawks Rankings
- The Seahawks allow 286.7 passing yards per game, the NFL’s worst pass defense this season.
- The Seahawks’ defense is ranked ninth in the league with 20 passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.