In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Albert Okwuegbunam’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 4:25 PM ET on CBS. Okwuegbunam’s Denver Broncos (7-7) face the Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) in Week 16. The matchup will take place at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.
Okwuegbunam Receiving Insights
- Okwuegbunam averages 23.2 receiving yards, 2.3 fewer than the over/under of 25.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- In four of 14 games this season, Okwuegbunam has totaled over 25.5 receiving yards.
- Okwuegbunam’s season average of 23.2 receiving yards is 1.2 more than his average over/under (22.0).
- Okwuegbunam has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his games (four of eight).
- In two of 14 games this year, Okwuegbunam has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Las Vegas Raiders Rankings
- The pass defense of the Raiders is allowing 236.6 yards per contest this year, which ranks 12th in the league.
- Opponents of the Raiders have scored 25 touchdowns through the air (1.8 per game). The Raiders’ defense is 26th in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.