Ahead of Adam Humphries’ game on Sunday, which starts at 8:20 PM ET on NBC, take a look at some insights and stats to help make the best bets. His Washington Football Team (6-8) meet the Dallas Cowboys (10-4) in Week 16 at AT&T Stadium.
Humphries Receiving Insights
- Humphries averages 26.0 receiving yards, 3.5 fewer than the prop total of 29.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- In seven out of 14 games this year, Humphries has collected over 29.5 receiving yards.
- Humphries has totaled 1.6 fewer receiving yards per game (26.0) than his average prop total (27.6).
- In seven of 14 games this season, Humphries has hit the over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Humphries does not have a touchdown catch this year (in 14 games).
Dallas Cowboys Rankings
- Humphries will play against the NFL’s 25th-ranked pass defense this week. The Cowboys give up 263.1 passing yards per game.
- The Cowboys’ defense is ranked fifth in the NFL with 18 passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.