The Fresno State Bulldogs (9-3) are just 1-point underdogs as they try to break a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Weber State Wildcats (9-3) on Thursday, December 23, 2021 at Dee Events Center. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 135.5.
Weber State vs. Fresno State Predictions
Weber State vs. Fresno State Betting Odds
|Weber State||-1||135.5 points|
Weber State vs. Fresno State Betting Trends
- Weber State is 8-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Wildcats are 5-2 against the spread.
- Weber State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Wildcats put up 77.6 points per game, 21.7 more points than the 55.9 the Bulldogs give up.
- When Weber State totals more than 55.9 points, it is 5-5 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Fresno State is 9-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Fresno State’s games have gone over the total four times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs’ 66.3 points per game are just 2.1 fewer points than the 68.4 the Wildcats allow.
- When it scores more than 68.4 points, Fresno State is 3-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
Weber State vs. Fresno State Over/Under Trends
- Weber State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (135.5 points) eight times this season.
- There has been just one game featuring Fresno State this season with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 135.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.9 points per game, 8.4 points more than the over/under of 135.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 11.2 fewer points than the 124.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 144.8 over/under in their games this season, 9.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bulldogs games have an over/under of 130.6 points this season, 4.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Weber State Team Leaders
- Dillon Jones: 13.4 PTS, 10.4 REB, 1.7 STL, 60.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Koby McEwen: 16.4 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (26-for-74)
- Jamison Overton: 11.4 PTS, 2.0 STL, 51.1 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (5-for-12)
- Seikou Sisoho Jawara: 12.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.8 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (23-for-59)
- Zahir Porter: 7.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
Fresno State Team Leaders
- Orlando Robinson: 18.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.6 BLK, 51.0 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Anthony Holland: 7.3 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (13-for-31)
- Isaiah Hill: 8.5 PTS, 32.7 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
- Jordan Campbell: 8.8 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (6-for-22)
- Leo Colimerio: 4.3 PTS, 52.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.