The North Carolina Central Eagles (6-8) are 7-point underdogs as they look to build on a four-game home winning streak when they square off against the Sam Houston Bearkats (4-8) on Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at Don Haskins Center. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 138.
Sam Houston vs. North Carolina Central Predictions
Sam Houston vs. North Carolina Central Betting Odds
|Sam Houston||-7||138 points|
Sam Houston vs. North Carolina Central Betting Trends
- Sam Houston has covered the spread nine times this season (9-2-0).
- The Bearkats have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- This season, Sam Houston’s games have hit the over five times out of 11 chances.
- The Bearkats put up 72.8 points per game, just 3.7 more points than the 69.1 the Eagles allow.
- Sam Houston has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when putting up more than 69.1 points.
- North Carolina Central is 8-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are a perfect 7-0 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Games involving North Carolina Central have hit the over six times out of nine chances this season.
- The Eagles average 6.4 more points per game (74.2) than the Bearkats allow their opponents to score (67.8).
- North Carolina Central is 2-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall when it scores more than 67.8 points.
Sam Houston vs. North Carolina Central Over/Under Trends
- Sam Houston and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (138 points) five times this season.
- There have been seven North Carolina Central games that have finished with a combined score over 138 points this season.
- The Bearkats average 72.8 points per game against the Eagles’ 74.2, amounting to 9.0 points over the matchup’s over/under of 138.
- The 136.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.1 fewer than the 138 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Bearkats games is 1.1 points fewer than the over/under of 138 points in this matchup.
- Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 140.6 points this season, 2.6 points more than the over/under for this game.
Sam Houston Team Leaders
- Savion Flagg: 19.1 PTS, 8.1 REB, 42.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (32-for-86)
- Tristan Ikpe: 7.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.8 FG%
- Demarkus Lampley: 11.4 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (32-for-90)
- Javion May: 5.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 52.6 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Jaden Ray: 6.7 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (9-for-29)
North Carolina Central Team Leaders
- Randy Miller Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 39.0 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
- Eric Boone: 8.2 PTS, 2.0 STL, 34.5 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Justin Wright: 9.0 PTS, 1.7 STL, 48.7 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
- Kris Monroe: 9.4 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (15-for-47)
- Dontavius King: 8.9 PTS, 53.0 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.