The Green Bay Packers (11-3) are 7.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue their three-game winning streak in a matchup against the Cleveland Browns (7-7) on Saturday, December 25, 2021 at Lambeau Field. The game has a point total set at 45.5.
Packers vs. Browns Predictions
Packers Vs. Browns Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers and Browns: Last Three Games
- Green Bay covered the spread twice in its last three contests while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Packers games has surpassed the set total each time.
- The last three Packers games averaged 45.0 total points, 0.5 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Cleveland covered the spread once in its past three contests while putting up a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last three Browns games surpassed the set total once.
- The Browns’ past three games have ended with an average of 44.2 points scored. That’s 1.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Packers and Browns: Betting Trends
- Green Bay has put together an 11-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Green Bay games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Packers have been favored on the moneyline 10 total times this season. They’ve finished 8-2 in those games.
- Green Bay has played four times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -365 or shorter, and won in each game.
- The Packers have an implied moneyline win probability of 78.5% in this matchup.
- Cleveland is 6-8-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Cleveland have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Browns have won one of the six games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Cleveland has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +283.
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (45.5 points) seven times this season.
- In Cleveland’s 14 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 45.5.
- The Packers average 25.6 points per game against the Browns’ 20.9, amounting to 1.0 point over the game’s point total of 45.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 43.4 points per game, 2.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Packers games is 47.5 points, 2.0 more than the over/under of 45.5 points for this contest.
- Browns’ games have a total points bet of 46.0 points this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
Packers Players to Watch
- Aaron Rodgers is eighth overall among all players and seventh among all quarterbacks with 277.8 fantasy points (19.8 per game).
- Davante Adams has collected 172.8 fantasy points this year (12.3 per game), good enough to rank him 36th overall and fifth among receivers in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Aaron Jones averages 11.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 157.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 44th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 12th-ranked running back.
- A.J. Dillon is the 75th-ranked fantasy player — and the 23rd-ranked running back — with 119.0 fantasy points. He averages 8.5 fantasy points per game.
Browns Players to Watch
- So far this season, Nick Chubb is the No. 42 fantasy player overall and the No. 11 fantasy running back. He’s scored 159.1 points and is averaging 11.4 per game.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones has collected 63.8 fantasy points this year (4.6 per game), good enough to rank him 59th among receivers and 166th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- David Njoku is 19th among tight ends and 168th overall with 61.7 fantasy points (averaging 4.4 per game) so far this season.
- D’Ernest Johnson’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 54th among running backs and 177th overall with 57.8 points (4.1 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.